1. What time should my child be at school? Grades K - 12 8:00am - 3:00pm class starts at: 8:00am
It is recommended that students arrive 10 minutes earlier to give them a
chance to settle in before class starts.
Students who arrive before 7:45 am are supervised by teachers.
Majority of students are picked up via carline in the front of the school at
dismissal time ( 3:00pm ); the person on duty will collect the names of the
students to be called for carline pick up by approaching each car in line.
Kindergarteners are picked up from the side door.
Parents are welcome to park their cars and come in the building and ask front
office to call their children for pick up too.
2. Lunch order and schedule?
Lunch order starts after Labor Day, an order sheet will be sent home with the
Parents are welcome to join their children for lunch any time after checking in at
the front office.
The lunch schedule:
Kindergarten & 1st grade 11:05 – 11:35
Grades 2 & 3 11:05 – 11:35
Grade 4 12:35 - 1:05
Grades 5-6 12:10 – 12:35
Grades 7-8 12:35 - 1:05
Grades 9-12 11:40 – 12:10
3. Are there gently used uniforms for sale?
Yes and they cost $5 per item, see front office for help.
4. Where do I buy Physical Education uniform shirt?
PE shirts are sold at the front office, and cost $12 per shirt, and PE shorts are $15.00.
5. Where can we buy Spirit Wear?
Please click the Woodlands Prep Store icon on the home page on our website.
6. Can we buy school supplies through the school?
The school sends a supply order form for students in grades K-5 with the
welcome package. If you did not receive or lost that form, please check with the
front office if they have any extra supplies for your child’s grade. The front office
will also provide a detailed supply list per grade in case you decides to shop for
the supplies. For students in grades 6-12, individual teachers will send home a
supply list required for the beginning of the school year.
7. What is RenWeb?
RenWeb is a computerized system accessible over the internet to help
communication between school and parents.
At RenWeb, parents can find information about child’s assignments, quizzes,
tests, projects, grades, and up coming events in the classroom and school-wide.
8. When are field trips?
Teachers will send information about expected field trips for this year. It usually
contains destinations and tentative dates.
9. What is the best way to contact my child’s teacher's?
E-mail is the best way to contact our teachers, most teachers will check their
massages and answer them same day.
10. Is there a parent organization? Who are they and what do they
do? How can I contact them?" The Parent Community Organization is a voluntary organization made up of
parents at The Woodlands Preparatory School whose purpose is to support the
school through its social, educational and fund raising events.
This FAQ sheet covers most common questions we receive. We are very
proud of the excellent front office staff at the WPS; they are an invaluable
resource and can help you with many of your questions.
11. How do I access Renweb for the first time?
Each student is given a WPS email account when they enroll. Using this account, log onto https://www.renweb.com/login.htm and enter the school ID TWPS-TX and hit "submit."
On the next web page click on the "First Time Users" tab, click on this and enter your WPS email address.
12. How do I access my WPS email account? When your student is on campus he/she will be able to access the email system via their home page using Internet Explorer by clicking on the "WebMail" button. When your student is off campus, he/she can access the email system by visting www.woodlandsprepmail.com and enter the username and password they use to access the computer systems on campus.